Imagine having the time freedom, sales pipeline and flexibility to run your business without the additional stress of website design, content writing and managing your online marketing strategy.
What would you do with all those extra hours in the days, weeks or months?
Enjoy all the benefits that a website design service is already bringing to businesses like yours every day throughout the UK.
For every hour a specialist website designers save you, think…
- How much more business could you convert?
- How many more customers could you service?
- How many extra hours would you get back to spend on doing what makes you most productive?
Website Analytics Tools
Website analytics tools help you monitor how well your website is performing, which is important when you have invested a good sum of money with your website designer to get your website up and running.
Website analytics tools such as Google Analytics can be set up to tell you the basic information about your website visitors. But is Google Analytics as a basic website design tool enough? So…
- How do you take your website to the next level and gain a direct insight into exactly which companies have visited your site?
- What do you currently do about all the companies who have visited your website, but not taken it further to contact you?
- How do you know which competitors have visited your website in the last days, weeks, months and what they searched for to find you?
- How can you stop your prospects in their tracks and get in touch with them before they have surfed onto your competitors for a quote?
By knowingusing the rapports generated by website analytics tools you can now follow up these companies to generate appointments and sales. Previously these appointments and sales may have been lost as you would not have been given the intelligence to prioritise contact with these firms.
Ssoftware enables your sales team to see whether any lapsed or current prospects within the sales pipeline, have since been on your website. You can also see ifare searching for your services broadly online – indicating that they are looking to move their contract elsewhere.
Use a website analytics tool which enables you to cross reference website visitors against databases targeted within offline marketing channels, thereby adding greater insight into the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.